Download photos here: fsccareer17.shutterfly.com/
Presented by the FSC Career Center
February 14, 2018
10:00 AM - 1:00 PM in the Honeyman Pavilion
Florida Southern College offers over 50 challenging majors, career tracks, and pre-professional programs that prepare students through real-world experience. The College enrolls over 2, 500 talented undergraduate students from nearly every state and 50 countries.
We are proud of the accomplishments of our students and faculty that have earned us a national reputation of educational excellence. Our academic programs have the most respected accreditations and rankings.
- Ranked among the top five Florida colleges and universities by Forbes
- The Barney Barnett School of Business and Free Enterprise at Florida Southern is accredited by the Association of Advanced Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), which represents the top 5% of business programs worldwide.
- Ranked among the top 20 Most Innovative Small College Business Departments by Business Research Guide.
Founded in 1883 as South Florida Institute, Florida Southern College has a rich history and tradition of educational excellence. As a national leader in engaged learning, we provide students with opportunities to explore their interests, deepen their learning, and work toward their goals. We are proud that 95% of 2016 graduates participated in internships, study abroad, research, performance, or other clinical experiences. Florida Southern students have actively engaged in a challenging curriculum, effectively preparing them for internships and employment opportunities.
Standard Employer Fee:
Non-Profit / Governmental Employer Fee:
- One 8 foot table and two chairs (linens available upon request)
- Continental Breakfast and Lunch
- Organization listed on promotional materials