Alumni Services and Benefits
Numerous services and benefits are provided to you by the
Florida Southern College Alumni Office:
Receive the alumni quarterly magazine, The Southernnews.
Transcripts are available to FSC graduates. The first three transcripts are FREE OF CHARGE; a $5 charge for each copy thereafter. A written request is required. For more information, call the Registrar's Office at 863-680-4127or click here.
FSC Alumni Card for all Lakeland alumni, which provides
free summertime use of the Florida Southern pool during regularly
scheduled hours. Contact the Alumni Office at 680-4110 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Nina B. Hollis Wellness Center memberships. The Alumni Office is pleased to offer 75 memberships to graduates who live in
Lakeland, Fla. Click here for more information.
Library card for use in the Roux Library (upon request).
$2.00 off admission to all FSC sports events with your FSC Alumni Card.
20% discount on purchases at the Frank Lloyd Wright Visitor Center gift shop (Hollis Room).
Use of facilities on campus for special events, weddings or receptions at greatly reduced rates. Annie Pfeiffer Chapel and the Eleanor Searle Drawing Room are included.
Florida Southern College Career Center
- Limited use of FSC Career Center's facility and services.
Short Term Medical insurance (STM) is available for graduating students, alumni, and their families. This high-quality, affordable insurance can fill the temporary needs of new alumni who may be without insurance after graduation or others who may have gaps in their medical coverage due to, for instance, unemployment.
Medical insurance is also available for special situations, such as for
- people who need coverage for longer than six months—up to three years,
- those who travel or live abroad for 15 days to five years, and
- full-time graduate students.
The Alumni Office offers a brand new life insurance plan, Life for Life®, to its members and their families. It has fabulous features and the lowest initial rates we’ve ever offered. Life for Life® is appropriate for alumni at many stages of life:
- Newer graduates can use it as the foundation of their insurance coverage.
- Alumni with increasing financial responsibilities due to, for example, a growing family, a new home, or college-bound children, can use it to supplement existing coverage.
- Those nearing or already in retirement can use it instead of insurance formerly provided by employers.
Spouses, parents, and adult children of alumni are eligible to apply, even if the Florida Southern alumnus does not. Children are also eligible for coverage if an adult is insured.
for more information or call the program administrator at
800-635-7801 (weekdays 9AM-6PM ET)